- 9月 13, 2016 Upcoming important news ! Adeneo Embedded is about to announce a youthfull boost the 15th of September ! Stay tuned
- 8月 10, 2016 Adeneo Embedded expands into the United Kingdom Adeneo Embedded acquires Embedded Bits in UK to expand its presence in Europe and strengthen its open source skillset
- 8月 10, 2016 Embedded Linux Software Engineer positions available now ! Latest technologies, working in a highly challenging technical environment on the most recent embedded processor architectures, ever-changing project subjects in various industries and the chance to make a difference and create a tangible piece of future technology in a dynamic team.All this can be found at Adeneo Embedded UK.
- 7月 05, 2016 Android Marshmallow Beta BSP for Sitara AM437x and AM335x BeagleBone Black from Texas Instruments Through strategic collaboration with Texas Instruments, Adeneo Embedded develops, distributes, maintains and supports Android BSPs for the Sitara processor family
- 3月 23, 2016 IoT World, France, Paris, Mars 2016 Dans le Cadre de la Première Edition du Salon IoT World qui se tiendra à Paris Expo Porte de Versailles les 23 & 24 Mars 2016, nous vous présenterons deux solutions connectées développées par Adeneo Embedded. Vous pourrez nous retrouver sur l'espace Microsoft....
- 1月 06, 2016 CES 2016 We will be this year at CES 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 6-9, 2016, on Atmel booth (Meeting Place MP 25760 of the Lower Level of South Hall) We will be presenting to you one of our latest demo based on Atmel technology ! Our Android Smart Badge. Registration here
- 2月 23, 2016 Embedded World 2016 Once again, we will be at Embedded World 2016. The event will take place, February 23-25 2016, in Nuremberg, Germany. Click here to register and get more info
- 10月 12, 2015 Renesas DevCon 2015 We will be at Renesas DevCon, October 12-15, 2015, in Orange County, California. The event will take place at Hyatt Regency. If you want to register, click here One of our engineer will present to you a demo called ''Heart Rate Monitor''. A heart beat graph (simulated by...