Reference BSPs for i.MX 6 series development boards
Adeneo Embedded delivers the official WEC 7, WEC2013, QNX, Android and Embedded Linux Qt-Ready BSPs for NXP i.MX 6 processor.
OEMs developing professional Embedded devices should consider using the BSP targeting the official NXP development kits, NXP i.MX 6 Smart Device Board (SDB) and NXP i.MX 6 Smart Device Platform (SDP). This BSP is available for WEC 7/ WEC2013, Android, Embedded Linux, QNX as well as their Qt-Ready versions and is intended for professional use, provided with full documentation, support and maintenance from Adeneo Embedded to help with BSP adaptation to custom designs.
Adeneo Embedded demonstrates OpenCL/VG expertise on NXP i.MX6 SABRE Lite
Adeneo Embedded: Official i.MX 6 Partner of NXP
Being familiar with NXP platforms as well as the major operation systems for more than 10 years, we are ideally suited to:
- Assist you successfully in your evaluation stage with a dedicated training using the i.MX 6 based development kits
- Accelerate you OS selection with our technical benchmarking service
- Support you for BSP customization with a technical support contract
- Win time and expenses allowing us to review you design before starting the development
- Limit your maintenance cost with our Quality Assurance testing team
- Help you in your design upgrade/migration (operating system integration and application development) through professional services
Optimizing ARM Cortex-A9 support in Windows Embedded Compact
Over the last year Adeneo Embedded has been confronted with reports of random processor deadlocks and operating system crashes from customers using our NXP i.MX6 Windows Embedded Compact Board Support Package.The random hangs and other issues surfaced while testing the devices comprehensively, i.e., regular CTK test passes did not bring out the failures to occur.
As a NXP Partner, a dedicated team of senior engineers in Adeneo worked with a number of our key customers to analyze and solve the issues across the board. With the latest version of the Adeneo i.MX6 Windows Embedded Compact (7 and 2013) BSPs we are confident this has been achieved.
Download the technical note down below :